Having a poor sleep can have a detrimental effect on our health. We are at higher risk of heart disease, diabetes, weight gain, obesity, and even shorter life expectancy if we don’t sleep well. It is also possible to experience mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, and panic attacks due to poor sleep. A good massage can lull you into a deep sleep like nothing else. Cutting back on caffeine and exercising can help you sleep better, but nothing can help you sleep better than a good 마사지 late in the day or before you go to sleep.
Our bodies are known for their ability to destress through massage therapy. As a result of massage, we release pent-up tension throughout the day. 마사지 improves blood circulation, reducing body pain, an issue that prevents many people from sleeping well at night. The massage can also open energy flow, allowing blocked and negative energy to release itself. You can switch off easier and fall asleep after a massage as it calms your mind and body. You’ll enjoy a deep sleep after a massage, especially if you get one late at night. Take care of all your tasks before going home, so you can crawl into bed after your massage. You can sleep better with massage in several ways:
- Pain and aches caused by chronic conditions can be reduced by massage
- It is possible to sink deeper into your mattress after a massage due to your relaxed muscles
- During sleep or when trying to fall asleep, fewer stressful thoughts are running through your head, which gives you the feeling of a weight being lifted off your shoulders
- As a result, tense muscles release chemical toxins that are stored in them, allowing dreams to run more smoothly and nightmares to be less disturbing
- A massage activates the vagus nerve and the parasympathetic system, making the body switch to rest and digest mode, reducing stress hormones such as cortisol
- The act of massaging releases serotonin, a hormone that promotes good moods, as well as melatonin, the hormone that induces sleep
- Sleep is improved and less disturbed by massage because of a decrease in stress and anxiety
When you struggle with sleep, massage can be a great solution. It can allow you to fall asleep faster and deeper, restoring your natural circadian rhythms. In the morning, you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated. You can achieve better sleep by utilizing self-massage tips provided by your massage therapist if you cannot get a massage regularly or late in the day.